You are in control
Heloise Lloris Ltd ( “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our website, app or call-centres. Please read it carefully. We may change this policy. We will post any changes on this page, so please check back frequently. For the purposes of data protection law, the controller is Heloise Lloris Ltd
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide to us.
You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our websites or on our apps or by corresponding with us by phone, email and live chat. This includes information you provide when you register for an account, purchase items from us, enter into a contract for the supply of services, enter a competition, promotion or survey or report problems with our services.
The personal information that you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and other information about you to enable us to provide you with our services.
Information we collect about you
When you use our websites or apps, we automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, information about your visit (including how you got to our websites) and how you use our services. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we have received from other sources.
Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties (for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. This could include socio-demographic information and information about your likely interests based on your previous web browsing and purchases. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we collected about you.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
· Providing our services to you and fulfilling your requests.
· Providing you with the information, products and services you request from us.
· Completing any transaction that you do with us.
· Administering promotions or competitions that you enter with us.
· Allowing you to participate in our interactive features when you choose to do so.
Marketing and advertising.
· Providing you with information about goods and services that we think may interest you, which may be based on inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on our website or third party websites.
· Customising or enhancing your experience of our services, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on our website.
· Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
Service improvement and account management.
· Ensuring that our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
· Administering our websites and apps and for internal business administration (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes).
· Protecting our interests and those of third parties and as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure.
· Managing and operating your account with us.
Legal basis for processing
Our legal basis for processing your personal information for the purposes described above will typically be one of the following:
It is necessary for us to process your personal information to perform a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps at your request prior to you entering into a contract.
You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose (for example, when you create an account with us, agree to receive marketing emails from us or create an alert). You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the information from your account or updating your marketing preferences.
It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information to operate, improve and promote our services (for example, when we customise your experience of our services or use your information for analytics purposes) and to protect our business.
Sharing your personal information
We will never sell or market your personal information
We may however share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
Our service providers: to help us run our business and perform services you request
We may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who provide services to us or where necessary to perform a service that you have requested. This includes providing address and contact details to our delivery partners.
Advertisers and advertising networks: to serve relevant adverts to you and others
We may provide your personal information to our partner advertisers and advertising networks that require that information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
Analytics and search engine providers: to help us improve our services
We may provide information about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimise our services. We generally only share this information in a form that does not directly identify you. We may also share your personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
If we sell or buy any business or assets
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of that business or those assets, along with its professional advisers. If Heloise Lloris (or substantially all of its assets) is acquired, personal information held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
To obtain professional advice.
We may disclose your personal information to obtain professional advice (for example, from lawyers or financial advisors).
To comply with a legal obligation.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority. We may disclose your personal information to enforce our agreements with you or to protect the rights, property or safety of Heloise Lloris, its users or others. This includes sharing personal information with other organisations for fraud prevention purposes.
Storing your personal information.
We may transfer, store or process your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The laws in some countries may not provide as much legal protection for your personal information as in the EEA. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Where we use service providers outside the EEA, we rely on approved data transfer mechanisms (for example, the EU Standard Contractual Clauses and the EU-US Privacy Shield) to ensure that your personal information is adequately safeguarded in the recipient country.
Unfortunately, transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its security and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us. You can delete your Heloise Lloris account at any time using the account settings page.
Opting out of collection of information by third party advertisers
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time by updating your email preferences via the link in any marketing email we send you. You can also opt out of marketing, by emailing info@Heloise-Lloris.com
Data protection law gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. You can access, update and delete your Heloise Lloris account information by
emailing us at info@Heloise-Lloris.com or contact us using the address below.
We will handle your request in accordance with the law. This means there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfil all requests.
Links to third party websites
This website is owned and operated by Héloïse Lloris LTD.
Our Head Quarters are registered in Cyprus and our registered office is at
30 Tripoleos Street. office 32, 2107 Aglantzia , Nicosia, Cyprus.
Our Champagne is Produce, Sold & Distributed by
Champagne Dumangin Fils, 3 Rue de Rilly, Chigny-les-Roses, France
You can contact us:
1. using our website contact form;
2. by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
3. by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
We hope that we will be able to resolve any questions or concerns you have.
2. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
3. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
4. You must be at least the legal drinking age of the country you reside in, if the country has no such legal minimum, you must in that instance been a minimum age of 18 years. Using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at satisfy this requirement.
6. Copyright notice
7. Copyright 2020 Héloïse Lloris ©.
8. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
9. we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
10. all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
11. Licence to use website
12. You may:
13. view pages from our website in a web browser;
14. download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
15. print pages from our website;
16. stream audio and video files from our website; and
17. use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
18. Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
19. You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
20. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
21. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
22. republish material in whole or in part from our website (including republication on another website);
23. sell, rent or sub-license material in whole or in part from our website;
24. show any material in whole of in part from our website in public;
25. exploit material in whole or in part from our website for a private or commercial purpose; or
26. redistribute material in whole or in part from our website.
27. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
28. Acceptable use
29. You must not:
30. use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
31. use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
32. use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
33. conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
34. access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
35. violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
36. use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
37. You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
38. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
39. Report abuse
40. If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
41. You can let us know about any such material or activity by email.
42. Limited warranties
43. We do not warrant or represent:
44. the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
45. that the material on the website is up to date; or
46. that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
47. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
48. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 7.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
49. Limitations and exclusions of liability
50. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
51. limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
52. limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
53. limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
54. exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
55. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 7 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
56. are subject to Section 7.1; and
57. govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
58. To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
59. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
60. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
61. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
62. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
63. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
65. You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our website or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
66. Breaches of these terms and conditions
67. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
68. send you one or more formal warnings;
69. temporarily suspend your access to our website;
70. permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
71. block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
72. contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website; and/or
73. commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
74. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
75. Third party websites
76. Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
77. We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 7.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
78. Trade marks
79. HÉLOÏSE LLORIS, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
80. The third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
82. From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website.
83. Competitions will be subject to separate terms and conditions (which we will make available to you as appropriate).
85. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
86. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
88. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
89. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
91. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
92. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
93. Third party rights
94. A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
95. The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
96. Entire agreement
97. Subject to Section 7.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
98. Law and jurisdiction
99. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
100. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
101. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
102. Our details
103. This website is owned Héloïse Lloris and operated by our dedicated 3rd third-party IT website operator.
104. You can contact us or our website operators at Correspondence
Address, Héloïse Lloris, 3 Rue de Rilly, Chigny-les-Roses, France
105. by post, using the postal address given above;
106. using our website contact form;
107. by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
108. by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
Do You Agree & Certify You are of Legal Age to Consume
Alcohol in your current Countries Location?
If You are NOT of Legal Age to Consume Alcohol
Please Close this Website & DO NOT ENTER
I Agree to the Terms of this Site